Create Your Giclée Canvas Prints
Our Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a 370gsm semi-gloss canvas cotton blend that is OBA-free (Optical Brightener Additive Free). Specifically designed for the high-end fine art and photography prints, this canvas made by Fujifilm, utilizes a bright white textured 2/1 Oxford weave canvas paper and breakthrough printing process to produce exceptional quality. These artist-grade Gicleé Prints will last a lifetime and are backed by our GoodPrints.com reprint guarantee!
Tip: easily change the Orientation (landscape or portrait), Print Size (up to 40″ x 60″), and Layout (collage or single photo) right in the designer. Email email@example.com for any prints larger than 30″ x 40″, we’ll provide a complimentary proof prior to placing your order.
Prints from the pros!
We may be the new kids on the block but we’re old hats at custom print products. Our team is stacked full of print geeks that love giving back and inspiring the world to do more good with their photos. We sell only the best available quality custom printing products and expect the best from our team of print experts and worldly citizens.
The GoodPrints.com Difference
GoodPrints.com was inspired by the idea of giving back — so that’s what we do. We give back 10% of EVERY sale to some of the world’s best nonprofit organizations. Every company has the opportunity to do something good, and we choose to do so through the beauty of printing artwork and photographs.
More About Our Gicleé Canvas Prints
- 100% Genuine Giclée canvas print
- Lightweight, ships ready-to-hang, with a wire hanger
- Wrapped around a real wood internal frame to ensure your canvas print will last
- 1.5″ inches thick
Photo Sizing Tips:
- Smartphone Photos: for best quality, only print on sizes 16×20 or smaller.
- Professional Photos: ask your photographer to give you the largest file possible. The rule here is the bigger the better, that way if you want one of our largest canvas sizes, the photograph can produce all the big beauty your heart desires.
- Social Media Photos (Facebook & Instagram): there are over 400 million photos uploaded to Facebook and Instagram each day! The image quality is automatically reduced by these companies so we suggest you print on anything 8×10 or smaller if you plan on using an image from your social media. However, it’s always best to find the original photo before it was uploaded.
We want you to be happy.
We are dreamers and givers, innovators and makers. We are individuals with big hearts and minds who believe each and every person can make a difference in our world. We care deeply about people, animals, and the earth. We want you to be happy, spread joy, and celebrate life. We are inspiring a new generation of buyers who always choose a business because of what it stands for.
Join us we take your best memories on a mission for good!
Need help? start a chat to send us your photo or tell us about a nonprofit you love. Not only will recommend the best size for your canvas print, but we’ll also create your project for you, at no additional cost.