Merriest Christmas Greeting Card Design
by designer OtoStudio
What’s the difference between stationery & photo paper?
Our stationery greeting cards are produced on premium 120lb cardstock with sustainably forested paper. Stationery allows you to customize both the front and back of the cards with your photos, notes, and best wishes for the occasion.
Fuji Crystal Archive DP II is a professional-quality, brand-name photo paper. Fujifilm provides a 75-year color brilliance guarantee so you can rest assured that your holiday cards on photo paper are produced with vibrant colors and exceptional detail. Select between matte and glossy surfaces, customize the design, then print as many as you need.
- Note that photo cards are single sided.
- All photo cards include envelopes.
- Be sure to checkout all the ways you can print on brilliant photo paper.
- Print your photos on large sized photo prints from 11″x14″ up to 24″x36″.
- Go panoramic with your pictures to get extra creative.
- Framed prints with matting also available!
Where it’s made? Fujifilm manufactures most of their paper for the North American market in South Carolina with photo printing labs in Oregon and South Carolina, so your photo cards are made and printed in the U.S.A.